Tulum + Coba Mayan Ruins + Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
|Tour :||Days of operation :||Lenght of tour :||Zone of operation :|
|Tulum + Coba + Cenote||From Riviera Maya : Daily||Full Day||
ONLY from RIVIERA MAYA
Not available from Cancun
Tulum + Coba + Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya - Please book on this page.
***This tour includes hotel pick up in between the hotel Vidanta Mayan Palace down to Tulum (see the map below to verify if your hotel is within the pick up zone). If your not sure your hotel is within that zone, please contact us so we can confirm.***
Visit two archaeological sites in one day. First you'll be amazed by the beautiful view that Tulum offers over the Caribbean ocean, then you'll go back in time to discover the mysterious archaeological site of Coba. After lunch, we head to a natural pool in the Mayan jungle, to visit the famous Cenote.
Tour description :
- We pick you up at your hotel early in a comfortable air conditioned transportation.
- Guided visit with a certified tour guide of the Tulum archaeological site for approximately 1 hour.
- Then we go to the number 1 beach in Mexico; Playa Paraiso (Paradise Beach) for 45 minutes of free time, swim in the amazing blue Caribbean ocean, take photos and enjoy the local art crafts.
- It's lunch time! The tour includes a regional meal buffet style.
- Now it's time for Coba.
- Guided visit with a certified tour guide of the Coba archaeological site for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, then 45 minutes of free time to explore on your own, take photos and enjoy some more of the local art crafts.
- After all this exploration, it's time to go refresh in the magical Cenote. The tour guide will give details on the beautiful formations found inside the Cenote. Free time to enjoy a mystical refreshing swim inside the sinkhole.
- Back to your hotel, and it's time to enjoy the amazing Playa del Carmen nightlife!
The tour includes :
- Access and entrance fees to all sites.
- Drinks on board (no alchool, you can buy beers at the restaurant or in Tulum).
- Certified English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at the restaurant.
- All local taxes.
Drinks inside the restaurant are not included. Snorkeling equipment at the cenote not included.
What to bring :
Comfortable clothes, change of clothes, dry underwears, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, camera, snorkeling gear, cash money for tips and souvenirs, hat, sunglasses and your electronic ticket for the tour.
Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Don't be shy to ask all the vans and tour guides you see if it's your van! When the tour guide arrives at the meeting point, he calls you by your last name and calls out the name of the tour. Please keep in mind that a Spanish accent might make your name sound different, so please pay attention! Delays of 5 to 15 minutes are usually normal, don't worry.
Pick up zone for the Tulum Coba Cenote half day Tour from Riviera Maya :
Follow the instructions below to reserve your tours and excursions online, really easy!
- Make sure you've selected a tour that is available from where your staying. If your not sure about something, please contact us to confirm any details.
- Select how many people are going on the excursion. First, select how many adults and add it to your cart. Then select how many kids are going and add to your cart. From there you can check out for payment, or you can keep shopping for more tours. Some tours have different prices for adults and for kids, and others are the same price.
On the Shopping Cart page, it is REALLY IMPORTANT to provide all the names with ages of the people going on the excursion. This is for insurance purpose.
Also REALLY IMPORTANT to provide the name of the hotel you'll be staying at with the date of arrival.
- From there simply fill in your info and follow the instructions.
- Simply continue to payment and you will be safely directed to a Paypal page where you can use any major credit cards.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Groups of 6 or more subject to larger deposits
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- Some tours/transfers require deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even I can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 914-0290. It is also on the back of your EP Card and all tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- IMPORTANT: We have the right to cancel or exchange any portion of this tour due to weather, availability, road construction or any other reason without notice. We always try to provide the exact service above however, there are times it is out of our control. We will offer other "parks/activities" near the area if something is closed. If you decide not take any other option or if none is available we will charge you the web site price for the services that you were able to do. Example; if you have Tulum and a snorkeling trip planned, you cannot snorkel; we will charge you as if you only went to Tulum. The most expensive part of this trip is the van, gas and driver for the day.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.Reser