ATV + Ziplines + Cenote - Jungle Tour from Cancun
ATV Ziplines Cenote Jungle Tour from Cancun - Please book on this page.
ATV Ziplines Cenote Jungle Tour from Rivier Maya - Please click here.
The adventure park is situated half way between Cancun and Riviera Maya, in the jungle of Puerto Morelos. Once arrived on site, the staff will guide you through the safety measures to take while on the ziplines and on the ATV (quads 4X4)
The adventure will take you through the Mayan jungle on 7 different ziplines. Then you'll explore the mystic deep forest of the Mayan Riviera on your ATV, driving through the jungle at more than 20 miles per hour! Finally you'll refresh yourself by swimming in an ancient Cenote, a mystic place where the Mayans used to do ceremonial events.
Tour description :
- We pick you up at your hotel in a comfortable air conditioned transportation.
- Ziplines circuit.
- ATV tour in the jungle.
- Exploration of the famous Cenote.
- Transportation back to your hotel.
The tour includes :
- All equipment required for the ATV and zipline tour.
- Soft drinks.
- Access to the park and Cenote. Use of all facilities.
- Certified English speaking tour guide.
Lockers and snorkeling equipment not included.
What to bring :
Comfortable clothes, change of clothes, dry underwear, snorkeling gear, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, camera, mosquito repellent, cash money for tips and souvenirs, hat, sunglasses and your electronic ticket for the tour.
Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Don't be shy to ask all the vans and tour guides you see if it's your van! When the tour guide arrives at the meeting point, he calls you by your last name and calls out the name of the tour. Please keep in mind that a Spanish accent might make your name sound different, so please pay attention! Delays of 5 to 15 minutes are usually normal, don't worry.
Follow the instructions below to reserve your tours and excursions online, really easy!
- Make sure you've selected a tour that is available from where your staying. If your not sure about something, please contact us to confirm any details.
- Select how many people are going on the excursion. First, select how many adults and add it to your cart. Then select how many kids are going and add to your cart. From there you can check out for payment, or you can keep shopping for more tours. Some tours have different prices for adults and for kids, and others are the same price.
On the Shopping Cart page, it is REALLY IMPORTANT to provide all the names with ages of the people going on the excursion. This is for insurance purpose.
Also REALLY IMPORTANT to provide the name of the hotel you'll be staying at with the date of arrival.
- From there simply fill in your info and follow the instructions.
- Simply continue to payment and you will be safely directed to a Paypal page where you can use any major credit cards.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Groups of 6 or more subject to larger deposits
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- Some tours/transfers require deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even I can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 914-0290. It is also on the back of your EP Card and all tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- IMPORTANT: We have the right to cancel or exchange any portion of this tour due to weather, availability, road construction or any other reason without notice. We always try to provide the exact service above however, there are times it is out of our control. We will offer other "parks/activities" near the area if something is closed. If you decide not take any other option or if none is available we will charge you the web site price for the services that you were able to do. Example; if you have Tulum and a snorkeling trip planned, you cannot snorkel; we will charge you as if you only went to Tulum. The most expensive part of this trip is the van, gas and driver for the day.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.Reser